What is VelaShape 3?
VelaShape is an exciting breakthrough in body contouring technology. It allows you to create a smooth, sexy shape without surgery. If you’ve worked hard to get to your ideal weight, but you still have some stubborn pockets of fat or cellulite, you could be an ideal candidate for VelaShape body contouring.
Benefits of VelaShape
- It reduces cellulite.
- It’s non-surgical.
- There is no real downtime or recovery.
- There are no lasers, no incisions and no needles.
- You can get on with your life after getting VelaShape treatments.
- If you’ve had liposuction or surgery, VelaShape can fine-tune your results.
How It Works
VelaShape is applied directly to your skin. It uses infrared light, bi-polar radio frequency energy and vacuum technology to deliver a powerful treatment that does multiple things at once:
- It melts fat cells deep under the skin’s layers.
- It breaks up the connective strands that create the dimpled look of cellulite.
- It causes the skin to increase production of beneficial substances.
Getting VelaShape Treatments
Unlike liposuction or plastic surgery, VelaShape body contouring is a fast, easy procedure that won’t require you to take a bunch of time off work. With VelaShape, you can continue enjoying all of your normal activities. You just fit the treatments into a schedule that works for you.
Most people get the best results after multiple treatments. Once you’ve completed your sessions, your body will begin changing. Over the following weeks, the fat cells are flushed from your body and the collagen goes to work repairing your skin. You’ll see the full results of VelaShape in the months after your final treatment.
Learn More About VelaShape 3
VelaShape body contouring is a fast, easy way to tone and firm your body without surgery. If you’re interested in learning more about VelaShape and whether or not it can work for you, book an appointment at The Spa Boutique & Aesthetics of Trinity, conveniently located in Trinity, FL. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation and get started!